Guidelines for play are:
• MAXIMUM of 20 people at the Club at any one time
• Don’t come to the Club if you are feeling sick or fluey or even mildly off
• When you come, don’t stand, sit or play near anyone (Remember 1.5metres / two arms’ length distance from each other on the greens and inside the Clubhouse)
• Bring your own water bottle (labelled) and food, hand sanitiser and towel, plastic cup or mug. Cups and glasses cupboards are not accessible. Return your cup/mug to your bag after using it.
• Food should not be consumed inside the Clubhouse.
• Preferably leave your bag outside the Clubhouse on a bench.
• If you need to go into the Clubhouse, to collect/deposit your mallet, to use the toilet, the kitchen sink or fridge you will need to clean away your germs and those of friends who came before you.
• Soap and water are your very best hand treatment, but door handles, toilet seat, taps, table tops and pens need to be wiped. Don’t use them unless you wipe them afterwards.
• Being aware of your responsibility to protect others as well as yourself is crucial.
Update on COVID-19:
Hiring Our Club
More and more groups are finding that Coogee Croquet Club is one of the best locations in the eastern suburbs to hold an outdoor family function, to liven up birthday parties, other social get-togethers or corporate functions by booking our croquet lawns and our well equipped clubhouse.
Check out this video for a great overview of what you can expect when you hire the facilities of our club.