COVID-19 Safe Plan
The Club has a COVID Safe Plan based on the specified current Government restrictions.
• It is essential that all who come to the Club - members AND guests - sign in with the QR code.
• No more than two people are allowed on the lawn at one time, ie only four people are allowed in the Club property at any time. Do not crowd around the entrance waiting to enter the Club grounds.
• Don’t come to the Club if you are feeling sick or fluey or even mildly off.
• Masks must be worn in the Clubhouse. Only two people are allowed in the Clubhouse at once.
• When you come, don’t stand, sit or play near anyone. Remember 1.5 metres / two arms’ length distance from each other on the lawns and inside the Clubhouse.
• Bring your own water bottle (labelled) and food, hand sanitiser and towel, plastic cup or mug.
• Return your cup/mug to your bag after using it.
• No food preparation is allowed in the kitchen.
• Club crockery, cutlery and glasses may not be used.
• Food should not be consumed inside the Clubhouse.
• Preferably leave your bag outside the Clubhouse on a bench.
• If you need to go into the Clubhouse, to collect/deposit your mallet, to use the toilet, the kitchen sink or fridge you will need to sanitise surfaces.
• Soap and water are your very best hand treatment, but door handles, toilet seats, taps, table tops and pens need to be wiped with sanitiser. There are ample sanitisers in the Clubhouse.
Being aware of your responsibility to protect others as well as yourself is crucial.
Guidelines for Play
At all times you are required to book into the Skedda system to ensure that a green is available.
Only two players are allowed on a lawn in each two hour session. You need to prebook on Skedda before you play. List the one member who is playing with you. All players MUST be listed on the Skedda booking system.
The lawns are generally available every day of the week at two hourly time slots: In NON DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME 8.30am-4.30pm. In DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME from 7am to 8pm twilight time.
All players are required to sign in with the QR code in the Clubhouse as well as signing on in the usual way.
You may use the 'WhatsApp - Play Coogee Croquet' to let others know you are looking for a game.
Our Secretary can help you with Skedda bookings; email firstname.lastname@example.org.