Guidelines for play are:
• MAXIMUM of 50 people at the Club at any one time, 20-30 is a better number for game play.
• Don’t come to the Club if you are feeling sick or fluey or even mildly off.
• When you come, don’t stand, sit or play near anyone. Remember 1.5 metres / two arms’ length distance from each other on the lawns and inside the Clubhouse.
• Bring your own water bottle (labelled) and food, hand sanitiser and towel, plastic cup or mug. Crockery, cutlery and glasses cupboards are not accessible.
Return your cup/mug to your bag after using it.
• No food preparation is allowed in the kitchen.
• Food should not be consumed inside the Clubhouse.
• Preferably leave your bag outside the Clubhouse on a bench.
• If you need to go into the Clubhouse, to collect/deposit your mallet, to use the toilet, the kitchen sink or fridge you will need to clean away your germs and those of friends who came before you.
• Soap and water are your very best hand treatment, but door handles, toilet seat, taps, table tops and pens need to be wiped with sanitiser. There are ample sanitisers in the Clubhouse.
• Don’t use door handles, toilet seat, taps, table tops and pens unless you sanitise them afterwards.
Being aware of your responsibility to protect others as well as yourself is crucial.
• The lawns are available every day of the week at two hourly time slots: In Summer from 7am to 8pm twilight time.
• You are required to book into the Skedda system to ensure there are not too many people at the Club at the same time.
• Guests MUST sign the contact tracing document on the table just inside the Clubhouse.
• To ensure that a green is available you will need to BOOK A TIME. It is up to you to find a partner with whom to play. All players MUST be listed on Skedda.
Our Secretary, Helena Potter, has agreed to handle Skedda and its bookings and
YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT HELENA ON 0406 969 439
or use her email (email@example.com).
Do not come to the greens or book a game unless you have arranged a partner or two teams of two.
OPEN PLAY is available on Wednesday at 2.30pm, Friday at 2.30pm and Saturday at 2.30pm. In which case you need to sign the sign-in book with the time you arrived.
The Club has a COVID Safe Plan based on the specified current Government restrictions.
Only 18 members are allowed in the Clubhouse following the 4 square metre rule.
It is essential that all who come to the Club - members AND guests - sign the contact tracing documentation which is required to be stored in the Clubhouse.