Guidelines for play are:
• MAXIMUM of 20 people at the Club at any one time
• Don’t come to the Club if you are feeling sick or fluey or even mildly off
• When you come, don’t stand, sit or play near anyone (Remember 1.5metres / two arms’ length distance from each other on the greens and inside the Clubhouse)
• Bring your own water bottle (labelled) and food, hand sanitiser and towel, plastic cup or mug. Cups and glasses cupboards are not accessible. Return your cup/mug to your bag after using it.
• Food should not be consumed inside the Clubhouse.
• Preferably leave your bag outside the Clubhouse on a bench.
• If you need to go into the Clubhouse, to collect/deposit your mallet, to use the toilet, the kitchen sink or fridge you will need to clean away your germs and those of friends who came before you.
• Soap and water are your very best hand treatment, but door handles, toilet seat, taps, table tops and pens need to be wiped. Don’t use them unless you wipe them afterwards.
• Being aware of your responsibility to protect others as well as yourself is crucial.
The following advice applies to Members only.
The greens will be available every day of the week at four times slots:
• Early morning up to 10.30am
• 10.30am until 12.30pm
• 12.30pm until 2.30pm
• After 2.30pm.
For Monday morning players, the Club will be open from 8.30am-12.30pm with no need to make a booking. No other bookings can be made at this time.
The same will apply to Friday afternoons, 12.30pm onwards, but if more than 20 people turn up then some people might be turned away.
Wednesdays 8.30am-10.30am and Fridays 8.30am-10.30am are for Association Croquet games on Court 1.
Tuesday mornings 8.30am-12.30pm will again be set aside for Sue Hamilton and others to run classes and welcome new and potential members to the game.
All other times are available for booking. We can allow up to 8 people on each court.
To ensure that a green is available you will need to BOOK A TIME. It is up to you to find a partner with whom to play.
Our Secretary, Helena Potter, has agreed to handle bookings and
YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT HELENA ON 0406 969 439
or use her email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do not come to the greens or book a game unless you have arranged a partner.